Monday 8 September 2014

INTERVIEW: JON BOARDMAN [HUNGERFORD TOWN]

We fired a few questions in the direction of Hungerford Town skipper Jon Boardman earlier in the summer. Here are his responses;






How do you feel last season went for the club?
Very well, it was our first season in the Southern Premier and we were unlucky to narrowly miss out on the play offs on goal difference.
What were some of the highs and lows of the 2013/14 campaign for you personally?
I think the high was our run in the FA Trophy reaching the last sixteen which was a massive achievement for our club. A low point would have been breaking my nose again but I suppose it is an occupational hazard.
How has pre-season gone for you on a personal level so far?
I never really enjoy pre-season as I am sure a lot of players don’t but I’m feeling fit and have played plenty of minutes so looking forward to getting the season underway.
We're quickly approaching the 2014/15 kick-off, what are you looking forward to most this season?

I am looking forward to making sure we improve again this season, we have a great group of lads with a manager and board that back us all the way so I am confident we will go one better this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment