Thursday 5 January 2012

HAMPTON & RICHMOND BOROUGH FC: NEW DEAL FOR INMAN

Dean Inman has inked a new contract at Blue Square South side Hampton & Richmond Borough.

The youngster will now remain with the Beavers until the summer of 2013. After penning the new contract he said, "I'm happy about signing, I've been here since I was 16 and I see it as my kind of club, and I wouldn't want to go to another club."

Beavers manager Mark Harper shared the player's view, "It's great news for the club that a player like Dean has committed to the club for next year. He's shown great loyalty to the club by signing an extension ... and we're really looking forward to working with him over the length of that deal."

The youngster has been the subject of interest in the past from League clubs such as Burnley, Queens Park Rangers and Hartlepool.

No comments:

Post a Comment