Frickley manager Peter Rinkcavage has secured the signing of two promising youngsters on contracts this week.
Kelvin Bleau, 20 years old, and Bradley Grayson, 19, have agreed deals with the the Evo Stik Northern Premier side much to Rinkcavage's delight, "We are investing in youth and securing two very good players. I gave Ross Hannah his debut at Stocksbridge Park Steels and I have Ben Tomlinson his at Worksop Town when he was 17 and they are both in the Football League now. I see a lot in Brad that I saw in them."
"I don't say this lightly but I haven't seen a young full back as good as Kelvin in all my time in non league football. He has it all, he is quick, defends well, he is a good passer and attacks like a winger. He still has things to learn but there is no doubt he has vast potential."
Rinkcavage is building a team for the future, he revealed that their match last week included five players aged 20 and under in the starting lineup.

No comments:
Post a Comment