Charlton Athletic have reported Newcastle United to the Premier League after the latter made their offer for goalkeeper Rob Elliot public.
Paul Benson has been told by boss Chris Powell that he can leave the Addicks if an acceptable offer is forthcoming.
Sheffield United manager Danny Wilson is still looking for new additions to his squad, "It's been fairly quiet in the last week or so. I'm still looking to bring players in, but that's always been the case."
Mick Wadsworth is hoping for improvement from his Hartlepool side as they meet Stevenage today.
If Steve Fletcher features for AFC Bournemouth today it will be his 600th appearances for the Cherries.
Lee Clark doesn't expect anymore new faces at Huddersfield Town.
Walsall's Oliver Lancashire is looking forward to a change in fortunes for his side after their late defeat to Sheffield United midweek, "I'm still disappointed. I went home on Tuesday night and couldn't really sleep. But we've got to take the positives."
Brentford's new boss Uwe Rosler has set his team a confident target of a top ten finish.
Ritchie Humphreys has revealed his delight at starting his first game of the season this week, "I can't tell you how much I enjoyed Tuesday night. The atmosphere in the ground and the tempo of the game made it brilliant to be part of."
Bournemouth's former chairman Paul Baker is chasing the club for an unpaid debt of £25,000.
Notts County want to extend the loan deal of Cristian Montano from West Ham.
Ricky Ravenhill is facing a fortnight on the sidelines due to an injury sustained in Notts County's game against Tranmere Rovers.

No comments:
Post a Comment